IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license and/or other identifying documents.
If applying for membership by mail, your signature on the account MUST be notarized. A copy of your driver's license must also be provided. If your social security number is not on your driver's license, enclose a copy of your social security card.
GRADE CARD MATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Program for USFCU Members in K-12 only.
- The student must be the primary member on the account, with appropriate social security number, date of birth, etc.
- Must be a member in good standing.
- Deposits must be made to USFCU between September 1st and June 30th of the current school year.
- Deposits must be made in person at the credit union office or by mail.
(To receive your original deposit receipts, please enclose a self-addressed envelope. Between June 1st and June 30th, you may mail in the deposit along with the qualifying grade card*.)
- Direct deposit or transfer of funds is excluded.
- Only A grades or equivalent (Outstanding or S+) grades qualify for the matched funds.
- Only major/main academic subject grades are eligible for the matching of funds such as Language Arts, English, Math, Social Studies, History, Spelling, Science, etc. (effort, conduct, band, typing, physical education grades, etc. are excluded)
- Grade cards must be from an accredited school and for an official school year.
- USFCU will match a maximum of $10.00 per school year.
- Between June 1st and June 30th send in a copy of the final grade card along with the qualifying ORIGINAL deposit receipts*. The credit union will post the matching funds into the student's USFCU account by the end of August.
- USFCU reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the above rules under certain circumstances or cancel this promotion without notice.
*Mail the original deposit receipt showing the deposit(s) into the child's account and a copy of the final grade card clearly showing the student's name and school year to:
Match the Grades
United Services Federal Credit Union
1716 Spielbusch Ave. #405
Toledo, OH 43604